the place that matters most to me.

The place that matters to me the most is school. The reason school is the most important to me is because we learn there not at home. When we go to school we can get a good job and there we always do work. But at home, we don’t learn anything because of there’s no work to do besides reading. But at school, we always learn and we get to actually do things but at home, we don’t learn we don’t get to listen to our teacher’s instructions.

Another reason I think school is the most important place to me is because that’s the only place I can learn and do the things I’m supposed to. The only place I can focus on what I’m supposed to do. But when I’m at home I can’t focus because of the tv we have because it’s pretty much on all the time and I could still hear it and it gets distracting.

The last reason I think school is the most important place to me is that when I’m at school I can actually do my work. But at home, I get distracted way to easy because there’s so much noise where I live but at school, there’s no sound at school. You can get a really good job from going to school.

2 thoughts on “the place that matters most to me.”

1. I am so happy to hear that school is so important to you! You are wise to realize that the work you put in now pays off when you grow up and want to find a job!

2. I love hearing that school is so important to you. I totally understand how it can be easier to focus while being at school. There are so many distractions at home, it can be tricky to get things done. As you said, you can get a really good job by going to school and staying focused.